Fits Jaguar MK2 3.4-3.8 & 340 Models 1961 -1968
Bell Exhaust System.
This systems fits models with 3.4 engine from serial # 177750 onwards and 3.8 models from serial # 219614 onwards.
High quality Stainless Steel exhaust System with a perfect fit and a life time warranty.
Every Bell exhaust System is constructed from .304 grade stainless steel and the pipes are made from .409 grade to give superior finish and life long durability. End Resonator tip or Tailpipe polished to a high glossy standard.
This is a 4 pc. kit for the 1961 - 1968 Jaguar MK2 Models with a 3.4 or 3.8 liter motor.
- 1 - BSJR70 - Front Pipe (Right)
- 1 - BSJR71 - Front Pipe (Left)
- 1 - BSJR110 - Twin Silencer
- 1 - BSJR35P - Rear Twin Tail Pipe
You may also need some of the following items to fit your exhaust system.
2x EBC9388A - Gasket. Exhaust Manifold to Down Pipe.
2x C18401 - Exhaust Flanges, exhaust manifold to down pipes.
2x SSBC4347 - Stainless Steel Exhaust Clamp.
4x SSBC4751 - Stainless Steel Exhaust Clamp.
4x C8397X - Exhaust mounting rubber, main silencer. *
* Please note. Many cars left the factory with ring and pin type exhaust hangers. These have 3 round rubbers fitted. We can supply these with partno.# C25020.
See listing below.